It’s no secret that aeration is essential for any lawn. Aeration treatment not only reduces soil compaction — it also allows lawns to absorb water, nutrients, minerals and new turf seeds better than ever. Unfortunately, traditional “dry” aeration methods don’t always work as effectively as advertised. Wide spacing between relatively large soil cores isn’t the optimal recipe for reduced soil compaction and increased absorption in every lawn. With N-Ext AIR-8™ + Iron8™ from BioGreen™, a revolutionary liquid aeration treatment administered by our team at Fit Turf, the benefits of aeration are optimized like never before.
What is N-Ext AIR-8™ + Iron8™ Liquid Aeration and What Are Its Advantages?
N-Ext AIR-8™ + Iron8™ is a special liquid formula that is administered through a pressurized machine to create microscopic pores in the soil. Advantages of this liquid aeration treatment include:
- Greater Soil Compaction Reduction: Instead of poking a relatively small number of larger holes sporadically, liquid aeration opens up countless tiny holes throughout the soil to reduce compaction across every square inch.
- Improved Water Retention: Because the soil becomes like a sponge after liquid aeration, it retains and distributes water to the places that need it most.
- Decreased Water Use: Liquid aeration allows your soil to hold water more effectively than ever. This means it doesn’t dry out as quickly, which means you get to water less frequently.
- Healthier Lawn Roots: Reduced soil compaction allows the roots of your lawn to grow deeper and stronger.
- Increased Safety and Eco-Friendliness: This method of liquid aeration introduces only biodegradable materials to your lawn. It’s also safe to use around children and pets.